Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Annual floating trip

Every year, at least once a year, my dad and I go on a "floating" trip (aka trapping with my dad). I went on this trip this past Sunday. I got there at 6, we left around 7, got on the river at 7:30 and floated till 5:30. Yes, I am red! Canoeing is probably my favorite thing to do. I love it! It was pretty nice out except the wind started to pick up and there was about a 1/2 mile stretch of river that was so freaking hard to paddle down. At one point our boat was sideways and we were barely moving. Anyway I loved it. Here are some pics:

















4 comments:

Adriane said...

sounds like tons of fun, fawn!! your dad is so cute...that's cool that you have a tradition like that. i'm sure he looks forward to it too. nice pics! hopefully i'll see you sometime this weekend. i know you're busy with homework, but you never know...:) love you fawnjohnsonfawnjohn!!!!

emily said...

cool, fawn. you have a knack for taking pictures.

Steph said...

Nice pictures.

Sara said...

Those are some beautiful pictures...(the scenery ones, not talking about the one of your dads rear as he's walking away...)