Monday, January 14, 2008

so cute...

Friday was the first time my student teaching class had PE, so I decided to sit in and watch the PE teacher, hoping to get some ideas for movement activities in my class. They worked out so hard, doing various activities. I was impressed! Afterwards the class was lining up and I was walking by giving students high-fives, or asking how they were feeling. One little boy (soooo cute, he is in Kindergarten) said that his "human heart is beeping so hard." It was in the cutest little voice and his hand was on his chest. I wanted to grab him and hug him. It was adorable. I love what I am doing! How could there be any better job where I get to love on kids and hang out with them and laugh with them...

3 comments:

Sara said...

and act like them

Janel said...

Kids are cute. Colleen likes to look at your blog. I have to read it to her, but one of her favorite things to do is look at pictures on fawn's blog.

Fawn said...

i will have to post more pictures :)