Wednesday, April 22, 2009

kids

i have some interesting kids that i work with. some days it is a lot of fun and some days i want to rip my hair out, crawl under my covers, and not move for a couple of months...;) today was a good day. we went for a nature walk along the back fence, which has a nice garden and lots of bugs for them to discover. they had a lot of fun with their little bug jars, chasing bugs, collecting grass or flowers, and actually catching a few bugs. i had to get over my fear of flying insects when a children captured a GIANT moth. i wanted to die. BUT instead of telling him he couldn't bring it into the classroom, I just closed my eyes when he asked and told him he could. i love when kids make disoveries and get excited. it was really cute watching them all. it was a good day :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay for good days!!! (and a blogging Fawn!) :)

Adriane said...

what a great teacher you are...way to be "unshockable"!!