Sunday, September 06, 2009

nice job

I have spent most of the weekend home alone.  Today I went shopping, bought a few things for school and then decided to come home and enjoy some lunch.  After lunch, I decided to finish brushing my dog.  I went outside and shut the back door.  When I was finished I went to open it and some how the latch locked- so weird.  I tried to shake the door, but nothing worked so I ran around front and that door was locked as well.  Yesterday I brought the spare key inside because I get a little paranoid to be alone in this house. I'm cool I know.  So I walked over to our neighbors directly in front of us- nothing.  Then I went to the neighbors beside us- they were home!!! After I explained my situation they let me use the phone to call the locksmith.  While there they saw my tattoo and asked what church I went to, they said they went to Rocky Mountain :) yeah, christians next to us!!  Well the locksmith said it would be at least 2 hours until he got to the house, this turned out to be fine.  I picked up some dog doo ;), mowed the front and back yard, and did a little weeding.  When the locksmith came, I recognized who it was and we made some small talk- he said that if I needed to get the whole lock changed that he would give me a deal ;) but luckily he picked the lock and I was able to get in.  Lesson learned- don't be paranoid and bring the spare key inside. 

6 comments:

Sara said...

well, atleast you got a lot accomplished... and you talked to the neighbors more... but I do put the spare key out for a reason. ;)

Sara said...

Hey blog again! Don't wait for another year... ;)

Fawn said...

well...i since think i haven't done it, that you may be the only person reading it...

Erin said...

Whatever! You have readers who just suck at responding!

Manoj Agadi said...

Hello Fawn. Atlast Locksmith came and made a key right. Don't worry Fawn sometimes God will test our Patience. We have to be calm and cool. Hope All is well.

Manoj Agadi said...

Hello Fawn. Forgot to ask one thing. where did you go for Shopping. Hope you enjoyed a lot there.

send bulk email