Thursday, September 17, 2009

what a year already

for those of you who have not lost faith in my blogging ability ;) i'm going to try and post more. i think this might be a good outlit for me this year, seeing as i am going to need jesus and a little venting room. to go along with erin...this year has been rough- well actually more than that- borderline hell. i've never delt with people like this in my life. 3 bio-polar parents, a dad who is a sex offender, parents who hate each other and aren't afraid to say it infront of their children, psr workers, ect...the only conclusion i can think of for God saying to work here again is that he is going to take me to such a deep place of loving people where they are at. it is far too easy to look at these parents with "wordly eyes," and say "hey they are bi-polar; they are crazy!!!" i won't make it through the year if i look at them with my eyes. god help me. the amount of drama that has already taken place in this classroom is insane. i seriously thought about quitting and finding something else. all i know is that i need God and the love and prayers of those around me. i will post some pictures soon of my class :)

8 comments:

Steph said...

Keep blogging Fawn! I don't know how you teachers do it but you are amazing. I'll be praying for you.

blairbear said...

I'll definitely keep you in my prayers, friend. You're doing a fantastic job - I'm proud of you.

Sara said...

You do great! ;) just dont be so violent when you come home! ;) ha, jk.

Fawn said...

maybe i'm violent because i need to work out more!! ;)

Sara said...

I try to get you to work out

kmphelps said...

I am so glad those kids have YOU!

Adriane said...

those kids need a special person, fawn, and God chose you to be that person in their life that is a rock--unwavering, emotionally stable, and loves them unconditionally. yep, that's my fawn!!

Manoj Agadi said...

I understand your Problems Fawn.Hope It goes well for you from Now onwards.Never lose faith in yourself. You are such a nice and humble person. Keep Blogging the Posts Fawn. I will be Praying for you. Hope all the Problems will be solved soon.

email format